Our brand begins with our products, but there’s a lot more to it than just what we make.
Clisen is pleased to consider charitable contributions to qualified organizations.
Clisen is dedicated to making our community stronger through collaboration and cooperation.
Clisen limits donations to non-profit organizations located within the immediate locations where we operate. Please note that the following entities are not eligible for product contribution:
- Organizations that do not have a governmental determination of non-profit tax-exempt status, such as a US Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) letter
- Political campaigns and lobbying organizations
- Labor organizations
- Veterans organizations
- Fraternal organizations and voluntary associations
- Organizations outside of the geographic areas of Clisen facilities, with the exception of national and state organizations whose purposes complement Clisen funding priorities and whose needs arise from crises like natural disasters and public health emergencies
Due to the volume of requests we receive and limited resources for processing, all requests must be sent in writing on the letterhead of the organization. Only one solicitation from an organization will be processed during each calendar year.
Your request must be received by Clisen at least 30 days prior to the due date. Phone and email solicitations will not be accepted, and replies by phone or in writing will not be made to every request. Please do not write or call to inquire about the status of requests.
Quantities are limited. Requests for unreasonable quantities will not be processed. Local requesting organizations must be able to pick up product at the Clisen warehouse.
Please conserve materials by not sending CDs, videos, bulky folders with publications and newsletters, or other documents unrelated to your request. Limit your request to 3 pages (excluding IRS letter) and include the following information:
- Describe the organization and its purpose
- Attach a copy of the governmental determination of non-profit tax-exempt status, such as a US Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) letter
- List the organization’s Board of Directors and management
- State the quantity of product requested
- Give a short description of the project
- Identify other sources of funding or product contributions
- Identify the name and contact information (phone number or email address) of the individual who will be responsible for picking up product at the Clisen warehouse
Mail your request to:
Attention: Corporate and Community Affairs
300 S Lemon Creek Dr, Ste A
Walnut, CA 91789, USA